Beach Resorts in Ban Krut
Baan Krud has a variety of resorts. Some are too expensive .. others are about right.
I always recommend that people stay in a resort that is locally owned or professionally managed by a resident staff. There are exceptions, but generally speaking, an absentee owner will not provide the same level of service as a resort where the owner is always on-site.
On our individual resort pages we will make some candid comments about resorts. The owners may not like what I say .. and what is said is an opinion .. nothing more.
More resort pages coming as we find the motivation but there are some birds that need to be fed!
Ban Krut is an area which has mostly been a weekend escape for city Thais, company outings and group events. As a result, you will probably not be able to find accommodation on major holidays such as:
- Christmas & Western New Year
- Chinese New Year (late Jan / early Feb)
- Songkran aka Thai new Year (Apr 13 - 15)
- Loi Kratong (full moon in November)
- Certain other long weekends
Pretty much any other time is a good time to visit.
Consider the following:
- Weekdays will always be cheaper
- Negotiate rates - the resorts asking rate is usually ask too high
- Offer 40 - 50% less than the asking price
- For a week or longer, consider renting a house - many resorts have them
Resorts that often sponsor loud music shows
- Tarnvara Resort
- Suan Ban Krut