Siripong Guest House - Ban Krut
Siripong Guest House stands just a few meters from the 3-way junction where the road from Phetkasem Road finally finds Ban Krud Bay.
Siripong is a small and very clean guest house, ably operated by a most personable family. Together with a mini-market located opposite the guest house on the beach road. The accommodation is convenient to the beach and several restaurants ..
.. and a great little dessert shop!
- The guest house has 11 rooms, 6 with air-con and 5 with fans
- It is mere steps from the beach, and seems quite reasonably priced
- The owners are always around, either at the guest house or the market
- Air-con rooms - Bt 350
- Fan rooms - Bt 250
- Stay a week and pay for 6 days
- New Year and Songkran - Bt 650 & Bt 450 respectively
- Morning coffee available
- Motorcycle rental - Bt 250 - 350/day - weekly discount, 1 day free
Motorcycle taxi from train station or the bus stop at the village market - Bt 15
Contact Khun Tum - who speaks only a bit of english. It is better to have a Thai person assist you in calling. .. 032 695 464 or 032 695 070 or 01 943 5402
An internet connection and the ability to email is in the work should be done by now!